How to make Muffins at home | Snowflake Easy Muffin Mix Recipe
HOW TO BAKE SOFT AND SPONGY MUFFINS AT HOME | SNOWFLAKE EASY MUFFIN MIX RECIPE | SOUTH AFRICA RECIPE
Today I will show you how I prepare our bran muffins. We love bran muffins in my house and snowflake muffin mix helps me in preparing them quick and easy.
- Snowflake EasyMix Bran Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 330 ml milk
- 125 ml oil
- Preheat oven to 180Â°C.
- Beat eggs, oil and water and add to Easymix in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined and avoid over mixing.
- Use spoon or ice cream quick release scoop equal quantities of the mixture into cupcake holders into cupcake pan.
- Bake for Â± 20 mins.
- Test if they are ready using a toothpick or any small wooden stick.